EMAP wanted to redesign the Shots brand online to offer more than magazine content. The new site was focused on a strategy of ‘creative connections’, providing powerful connections between the 20,000+ videos and the directory of creatives.
WHAT WE DID
- Stakeholder Interviews: these were conducted with a range of stakeholders including advertising, marketing, editorial and technical teams
- Strategic Direction: this involved conducting a competitor review, heuristic evaluation, technical and web analytics review to help develop the strategy
- Information Architecture: this phase included sitemaps, user journeys and wireframe development
- Prototype Creation: an interactive prototype was developed to test the new parametric search during user testing
- User Testing: this involved user testing with target user groups to highlight any issues with the prototype
- Design: visual designs were created for all templates